International Gymnastics Camp is always looking for well-trained, caring, energetic professionals who are looking to challenge themselves across all of our programs. As a family, we rely on the skills and talents of our staff to create a magical camp experience.
Whether you’re a first-year staff member who is coming to camp for an experience of a lifetime, a career professional looking for new challenges and learning opportunities, or a former camper whose dream is to make that jump to the IGC staff, we would like to welcome you to the IGC Family!
- Counselor / Gymnastics Coach
- Gymnastics Coach
- General Counselors
- Climbing Tower & Ropes Course (experience required; certification course at camp)
- Lifeguarding (Certification required; Red Cross Re-Certification required at camp)
- Camp Nurse (RN – Pennsylvania License)
- Athletic Trainers (NATA certified)
- Student Athletic Trainers (minimum of 2 years course work plus hours in collegiate athletic training)
- Support & Administration
- Camp Store
- Facilities & Site Crew
- Kitchen Staff
Full & Part Time Employment (Year Round)
IGC is always open to amazing applicants whose existing knowledge and experience can meet the challenges and expectations of IGC. We are actively seeking applicants in the following areas:
- Administration (including Administrative Personal Assistants)
- I.T. / Web
- Facilities & Site Crew
In addition, if you believe you have the expertise, drive, and passion in other areas that could make a difference, please don’t hesitate to contact us and send a resume/CV for our review.
If you would like more information on the available positions, please email email@example.com. If you are ready to apply, please email AND apply as directed below:
1. Email your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include either letters of reference, or email contact information for potential references.
2. We schedule qualified applicants for formal Skype interviews.
3. Accepted applicants then need to complete the formal hiring documents. Please note, at this point there are separate hiring procedures for American and International Staff.
Important for all International Applicants: As IGC is not a visa sponsor, all international applicants must apply through an international work visa sponsorship agency of your choice, such as AmeriCamp, Camp America, Camp Leaders, CCUSA, etc. We can assist in preplacing qualified applicants with a visa sponsor.
All IGC staff members must pass background checks and all applicable working-with-children clearances. Coaches are also required prior to employment or during pre-camp to complete, among others, USA First Aid / CPR and Safety Certification. There is no smoking, alcohol, or illegal substances allowed anywhere on campus, and for the protection of our campers we are an electronics-free campus. (Staff personal devices, including cell phones, tablets, laptops, and cameras, are NOT allowed outside on campus, in any cabin, or in any public area for the entirety of the summer.)