International Gymnastics Camp has exciting gymnastics happenings all year long… from clinics to tours to educational seminars to competitions. Keep checking in for the most up-to-date information.
IGC Camp Tour Weekend – Spring 2017
Once Spring’s warm weather is on its way, we open our doors for one weekend to all prospective campers, families, and friends. Come join us for a guided tour of our beautiful camp grounds, including our five state-of-the-art gyms, canteen, cafeteria, cabins and more!
For your convenience, we are offering two separate weekends and multiple time slots for 2017 Camp Tours:
Saturday April 29th 2017
Sunday May 7th 2017
- 12:00 pm
- 1:00 pm
- 2:00 pm
If you would like to sign up for an IGC Camp Tour please provide the following information by email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Parent Full Name
- Camper Full Name
- No. Attending in this group
- Is your camper enrolled for Summer 2017?
- Be sure to reserve your spot in advance as certain time slots do fill up.
- IGC camp merchandise can be purchased.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
Thanksgiving Clinic – Fall 2017
Thanksgiving Clinic is IGC’s two-day fall camp for gymnasts ages 6 to 17. We offer both an overnight and day option.
The two-day Clinic takes place on the Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving Day.
- Six rotations each day covering all Olympic events, plus dance, strength, and flexibility.
- Traditional evening camp recreational activities include karaoke, s’mores, arts and crafts, and much more! (Available with the overnight option only.)
- All meals included. (The day camp option includes lunch.)
- The minimum age for the overnight option is 7 years old. Any 6-year-old gymnasts who wish to attend are welcome to sign up as day campers.