International Gymnastics Camp has exciting gymnastics happenings all year long… from clinics to tours to educational seminars to competitions. Keep checking in for the most up-to-date information.
Thanksgiving Clinic – Fall 2017
Thanksgiving Clinic is IGC’s two-day fall camp for gymnasts ages 6 to 17. We offer both an overnight and day option.
The two-day Clinic takes place on the Friday and Saturday following Thanksgiving Day.
Enrollment is now open – click here to enroll.
- Six rotations each day covering all Olympic events, plus dance, strength, and flexibility.
- Traditional evening camp recreational activities include karaoke, s’mores, arts and crafts, and much more! (Available with the overnight option only.)
- All meals included. (The day camp option includes lunch.)
- The minimum age for the overnight option is 7 years old. Any 6-year-old gymnasts who wish to attend are welcome to sign up as day campers.
- The cost of the Thanksgiving Clinic is $395 for overnight campers and $345 for day campers.
IGC Camp Tour Weekend – Spring 2018
Once Spring’s warm weather is on its way, we open our doors for one weekend to all prospective campers, families, and friends. Come join us for a guided tour of our beautiful camp grounds, including our five state-of-the-art gyms, canteen, cafeteria, cabins and more!
2018 Camp Tour dates will be confirmed in early 2018.
If you would like to sign up for an IGC Camp Tour please provide the following information by email to email@example.com:
- Parent Full Name
- Camper Full Name
- No. Attending in this group
- Is your camper enrolled for Summer 2018?
- Be sure to reserve your spot in advance as certain time slots do fill up.
- IGC camp merchandise can be purchased.
- Light refreshments will be provided.